- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
A licensee who sued the Nebraska medical board for violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act saw her damage award [...]
An Ohio doctor charged with sexual misconduct after one of his patients secretly taped him making inappropriate sexual [...]