- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
A licensee who sued the Nebraska medical board for violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act saw her damage award [...]
An Ohio doctor charged with sexual misconduct after one of his patients secretly taped him making inappropriate sexual [...]