- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
An Arizona engineer who took and failed an oral engineering exam to be licensed in Minnesota lost his appeal of his license [...]
A Pennsylvania dentist’s suspension for performing pseudo-science while engaging in his profession was based on [...]