- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
An Arizona engineer who took and failed an oral engineering exam to be licensed in Minnesota lost his appeal of his license [...]
A Pennsylvania dentist’s suspension for performing pseudo-science while engaging in his profession was based on [...]