- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
License revocation in the case of an Illinois psychiatrist accused of sexual misconduct with a patient was overly severe [...]
A court in California has allowed a suit accusing the American Board of Optometry of false advertising to continue, [...]