- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
License revocation in the case of an Illinois psychiatrist accused of sexual misconduct with a patient was overly severe [...]
A court in California has allowed a suit accusing the American Board of Optometry of false advertising to continue, [...]