- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
March/April 2009 The Maryland medical board properly revoked a physician’s license without a hearing after he entered [...]
When certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) administer anesthesia under physician order but without physician [...]
An osteopathic physician who was jailed for failing to file tax returns for five years was properly suspended from licensed [...]