- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
March/April 2009 The Maryland medical board properly revoked a physician’s license without a hearing after he entered [...]
When certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) administer anesthesia under physician order but without physician [...]
An osteopathic physician who was jailed for failing to file tax returns for five years was properly suspended from licensed [...]