- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
September/October 2011 The California Board of Nursing faced unexpected termination, effective January 1, 2012, when state [...]
September/October 2011 The administrators of the Multi-State Bar Exam must provide a blind candidate with the screen access [...]