- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
July/August 2011 Following on the heels of two California decisions which required the National Conference of Bar Examiners [...]
May/June 2011 A finding that a physician committed professional misconduct by engaging in sexual relations with a patient [...]