- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
July/August 2011 Following on the heels of two California decisions which required the National Conference of Bar Examiners [...]
May/June 2011 A finding that a physician committed professional misconduct by engaging in sexual relations with a patient [...]