- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
May/June 2011 An engineer convicted of child molestation may keep his state license because no relevant connection exists [...]
May/June 2011 A chiropractor found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol and attempted obstruction of justice, [...]