- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
May/June 2011 An engineer convicted of child molestation may keep his state license because no relevant connection exists [...]
May/June 2011 A chiropractor found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol and attempted obstruction of justice, [...]