- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
January/February 2011 The year 2010 was packed with interesting stories. Professional Licensing Report selects some of the [...]
January/February 2011 A New Jersey doctor acquitted on criminal charges in an accusation of sexual misconduct by one of his [...]
January/February 2011 The Delaware state psychology board acted reasonably in disciplining licensee Earl Walker, Jr., for [...]