- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
January/February 2011 The year 2010 was packed with interesting stories. Professional Licensing Report selects some of the [...]
January/February 2011 A New Jersey doctor acquitted on criminal charges in an accusation of sexual misconduct by one of his [...]
January/February 2011 The Delaware state psychology board acted reasonably in disciplining licensee Earl Walker, Jr., for [...]