- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
November/December 2010 Citing a large variance in scores for a single pharmacy and a lack of detailed inspection records, [...]
November/December 2010 A physician who claimed that his failure to mention a pending malpractice suit on a license [...]