- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
November/December 2010 Citing a large variance in scores for a single pharmacy and a lack of detailed inspection records, [...]
November/December 2010 A physician who claimed that his failure to mention a pending malpractice suit on a license [...]