- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
July/August 2010 In a move that will halt the license application process for many candidates and cost several [...]
July/August 2010 State licensing boards are authorized, but not required, to investigate allegations that are brought to [...]