- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
July/August 2010 In a move that will halt the license application process for many candidates and cost several [...]
July/August 2010 State licensing boards are authorized, but not required, to investigate allegations that are brought to [...]