- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
May/June 2010 The indictment this year of Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley on more than 450 counts of molestation [...]
May/June 2010 The American Board of Internal Medicine reached a settlement in June with the test-preparation company Arora [...]
May/June 2010 A former nurse who claims that several state regulatory agencies have a secret, unofficial policy barring [...]