- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
May/June 2010 The indictment this year of Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley on more than 450 counts of molestation [...]
May/June 2010 The American Board of Internal Medicine reached a settlement in June with the test-preparation company Arora [...]
May/June 2010 A former nurse who claims that several state regulatory agencies have a secret, unofficial policy barring [...]