- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
March/April 2010 It’s not a new trend. But in a striking number of recent cases, over-sights and documentation errors [...]
March/April 2010 For the first time, a medical student with a severe stuttering block, also known as a stammer, has won the [...]
March/April 2010 The American Civil Liberties Union is an appropriate class representative to represent takers of the [...]