- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
March/April 2010 It’s not a new trend. But in a striking number of recent cases, over-sights and documentation errors [...]
March/April 2010 For the first time, a medical student with a severe stuttering block, also known as a stammer, has won the [...]
March/April 2010 The American Civil Liberties Union is an appropriate class representative to represent takers of the [...]